Head of Corporate Finance Asia of North Ridge Partners
Chris is Head of North Ridge Partners based in Singapore.
He works with leading high-growth technology companies on capital raising, growth by mergers & acquisitions and strategic advisory. With his team, Chris covers the Southeast Asia region.
Recent Southeast Asian led deals include:
- Exit of Quantum Inventions to Continental Group – June 2017
- Raise of $65M Series B led by KKR; and USA backed Emerald Media for aCommerce – November 2017
- A recent exit of a Vietnam company to China
- Investment manager for funds managed by North Ridge Partners (Australia)
- Executive Director in regional Australian Securities Exchange listed, APD a 360-degree digital services business, where Chris headed Asia strategy execution and M&A
- Observer board member for aCommerce (Thailand)
Chris has been an active investor, operator and corporate financier for over 15 years. His track record comprises of advising on over 50 high growth deals up to $1Bn in value across the region.